Saturday 7 December 2013

Sunday Social 8/11

Sunday Social

Hey folks!
I hope you're all having a great day off and relaxing or maybe you're putting up your Christmas tree?!
 I sure know I am! It's been a hard old week, but now I only have one week (and one deadline...!!!) left before we break up for our Christmas holidays!
So lets kick this off...
1. What is the wallpaper on your cell phone? 




2. What do you keep beside your bed?

Water, a hairband, a phone charger, hot water bottle and a book.
 
3. What is your least favorite chore? 

Probably changing the bed covers! I get immense joy out of the end result, but doing it is a right ball ache!  

4. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily routine, what would it be?

Worrying. I worry about something stupid at least once a day. 

5. What do you do to vent anger?

I'm taking up yoga again because I don't get angry, but recently I've been stressed
and getting a bit short tempered, so definitely that, or walking the dog. 
 
6. What is your favorite holiday of the year and why?


Christmas, of course! It's amazing! The sequins, the trees, the holiday spirit, THE COFFEE FLAVOURS! :) 



Your turn lovelies!
xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment