Monday 23 December 2013

Sunday Social: 23/12 Christmas!

Sunday Social


Can you believe it's so close to Christmas! Sorry I'm a day late this week - 
yesterday was mega hectic with hub doing his last minute shopping and cleaning up the house ready for our guests!



This week's questions are all about the big C, of course!

1. What is your favorite holiday season tradition?
I have so many, but probably having Christmas coffees with my sister, Christmas shopping with my mum, and opening one present at midnight with Woody on Christmas eve/day.

2. Do you have a certain holiday movie you watch more than others? If so, what is it?
I've watched Yogi's First Christmas twice already, I've watched Jingle All The Way, Elf, The Santa Clause, Disney's A Christmas Carol and I have A Muppet Family Christmas for Christmas day!

3. Show us your favorite decoration or pinterest decoration you wish you could have?
I love having a turquoise tree! I do it every year because its our favourite colour.
Slowly, the whole house is turning turquoise ;) This year, one of my favourite decorations is this cute little owl tree topper! My mum found him for me, after I couldn't decide what to top my tree with.



4. What is your favorite holiday song?
I am loving White Christmas by Michael Buble and Shania Twain! It's
such an upbeat version of a great traditional song.

5. What is your favorite holiday dessert?
I never liked Christmas pudding as a kid, but I have started to eat it more recently
with clotted cream :) But my favourite dessert is probably egg nog french toast. We made it once with powdered sugar, egg nog and of course bread, and it was amazing.  


6. What is on your wish list this year?

Something pretty to wear, whether its clothing or jewellery :)

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up!

Next week's questions

1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?
3. Name a book we should all read come January?
4. What are your new year's resolutions? 

Have a great Christmas, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment