Monday 30 December 2013

Sunday Social 29/12: NYE!

Sunday Social


Hey guys :)

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! If you've checked out my Christmas 
post, you'll see we did!

This week's questions are all about the new year!
1. What is the best New Years Eve you've ever had?
I don't really remember many NYE, other than standing out the front and shouting Happy New Year and watching Jools Holland on the tv
One NYE I do remember, though, was the Millenium. 
 
Me, Grandma, my cousin and his Mum, and my little sister in front.
 
I vaguely remember the hats, champagne (one sip, mind you!) and sparklers.

2. Are you doing anything for NYE this year and if so what?

 


Every year we've been together, hubs and I have sent a sky lantern off the balcony at our flat.
Well, now we have our own home, and no balcony, so what do we do? Ha! What we always do, Pinky (sorry, inner geek right there), we'll snuggle up in our onesies and watch the countdown on the TV, list our dreams for that year, and I'll probably take a photo of the fireworks, which will then be deleted because they're pretty naff. :) Perfect. 

3. Name a book we should all read come January?
Okay so I haven't read it yet but I'm going to - Safe Haven, by Nicholas Sparks (he of The Notebook fame). I watched the movie last night and its incredible. Major girly crush on Julianne Hough, too! 
4. What are your new year's resolutions?
Stress less! Always remember that nothing is forever, and never feel like I'm stuck having to do something I don't enjoy. 
Knuckle down and finish uni before I have a nervous breakdown!
Stay skinny Stay healthy, so that when my tummy tenant moves in, I can give it the best possible home (for 9 months, anyway!)
 

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab the button, and link up!

Next week's questions

These are all more questions about the new year!

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?
2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the holidays?
3. What is your favorite thing you did over the holidays?
4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2014 that you did not in 2013?
5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment