Wednesday 18 February 2015

Tiny Spaces




Like most newly-wed couples, the topic of babies has been a daily conversation piece.
My ovaries are aching at the sight of little cuties and I can't wait much longer to start our family!  

As I mentioned a couple posts ago, we've been getting loads done on the house! 
The smallest spare room has undergone some giant changes and we're now looking to decorate with the idea that it can be used as a future nursery in mind. 

I'm so indecisive with themes and ideas. My favourite colours are mint and peach,
but I'm currently loving this yellow and grey theme!
I think because me and hubs have a thing for 'you are my sunshine', 
it would be a great theme to do the nursery in. Not only that, a great baby shower 
theme, too!

(All images here can be found on Pinterest - if I have used yours, please let me know and I will add credit!)

 

 



What I really love is that you can accessorise with pastel blue or pink as well, 
depending on the gender, but grey and yellow is very gender neutral and could be
decorated before we knew.






Since the dawn of Pinterest, I've been crazy in love with this nursery tree. 
My wonderful friend Joanna over at Running on Sunshine did something similar for
her daughter's nursery and I have always kept it at the back of my mind.

http://joanna-dan.blogspot.co.uk/

I love wall stickers, if you hadn't guessed! 
I also want a quote for the room. Let me know what you like!

I'm torn between 'you are my sunshine' and 
'the best things in life aren't things'.

We haven't booked to have blinds installed in that room yet, and 
I'm kind of putting it off in case we pick a theme and I can find some cute curtains.
I love chevron patterns, my new washing basket is grey chevrons, with elephants inside. 

I'm thinking if we go for grey, I may get matching curtains and use it for the nursery :)


Pinterest is full of amazing ideas! Here are a few more I love...









I bet by the time we pop out a little one, it'll be completely different!
We'll see. 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment