Sunday 1 June 2014

Sunday Social 01/06!!


Hey guys!
So congrats to Ashley and Neely on 2 years of SS!!

This week's questions are all about YOUR blog!

1. Introduce yourself and your blog to us.
I'm Saira, and I am an ice skater, trainee psychologist, and 
blog bout my little ol' life :) 
You can expect...wedding planning, baby planning, healthy recipes, and lots of 
photos of my dog and newphew <3


2. What is your favorite form of Social Media and why?
Instagram is my all time favourite outlet :)
I love photos.

3. What made you start a blog?
I kept a diary since I was about 10/11. But I got bored with writing.
This way, I can remember the exciting things that happened and 
it's a little time capsule of my life. Plus I love sharing it with you all!

4. What do you feel the most meaningful/special post you've written is?

was my favourite post I wrote. I got to reel off all the things that make my fiance 
the most amazing man ever. :) 


Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up with us!



Next week's questions

1. When do you take time for you?
2. What do you find to be your biggest weakness?
3. What is your biggest attribute?
4. What is your favorite place to shop online?
5. What is your favorite place to kill time? 

Have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment