Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday Social 13/10: Blogging!

Sunday Social


Hey folks.
Can I firstly start on a not-so-positive note and ask you all for positive thoughts,
prayers, whatever you prefer... for my beautiful boyfriend who is poorly in hospital at the moment.
It's been a hard few weeks, especially this past week, and I'd really appreciate you keeping
a place in your thoughts today for him. 

Now, onto what this post is all about! 
This week is  all about blogger firsts!
I usually add lots of photos but I'm borrowing my Mum's laptop
whilst hubs has mine in hospital, so unless you want a gazillion photos of 
hair, my nephew, or my parents holiday to Thailand (believe me, you don't!)....

1. What is the first blog you ever followed?

I was never into blogging before this one. I think the first one I subscribed to and cared about
was my good friend Joanna's blog Running on Sunshine after I found her Instagram account and just loved her updates and photos. Definitely check it out!!

2. What was your first blog post about?

Well, I have a private blog too and the first post there was just pretty much my entire
2010 diary (handwritten one) typed onto the blog, with photos added from iPhoto.
My first post here was about my tattoos, and the story behind them all.

3. Who left you your first blog comment?

Umm, my sister?! In fact, when I was 100% new to blogging, I think I accidentally
commented on my own post...so...ME! :P Haha! 

4. Who was the first blogger you ever met in person?

I don't think I've met any bloggers. I've met Lyzi from Being Little but that was 
nearly 10 years ago before she was a known blogger. Another good blog to check out! ;) 

5. What was your first "blogging milestone"?

Ooh, I think finding Sunday Social and realising I could link up with a community out there
who were a lot like myself. I love reading everyone's comments, and their own linkups! 


Keep it up ;) Don't forget to link up over at Ashley's page.

Over & Out
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment