Sunday 6 October 2013

Sunday Social 05/09: Childhood

Sunday Social 

Hey guys. I hope you're all having a lovely Sunday!
This week, we're talking about childhood
I was a classy kid...
 
1. What were you like in primary school and high school?

In primary school I had two best friends, but everyone was friends with everyone.
I missed that in high school. I loved break times and making up dance routines to the Spice
Girls in the playground, and I always looked forward to the summer fairs and sports days.
I wasn't in a click because our school didn't have them. I was really shy, too. 

<-- Me, My Sister -->

In high school, I wasn't popular, but I wasn't unpopular. 

I had my group of friends and, despite a few arguments now and again, we were always there for each other and had a great time.
I always wish I left my hair like this instead of cutting and dyeing it dark 
as soon as I left school.


 
2. What were your favorite pastimes?


 I had lots of favourite hobbies as a child. 
I loved spending weekends with my cousin. We'd build treehouses (gaffa tape and sticks - natures nightmare!) and dens at the park, and at home we'd play on the megadrive. 
I also loved Sundays, because we'd wake up to the smell of Mums roast dinner cooking, our uniforms being washed, and we'd get to play on The Sims or go to Blockbuster and rent a VHS and get some popcorn and pick-n-mix. 

3. What songs were you obsessed with?

 

To be honest, anything by Britney or the Spice Girls.
 
4. What fashion statement do you look backing and cringe?
Is there ANY excuse?

Or this?!
  
5. Who was your celeb crush?



 
6. What was your favorite movie?


Yeah, baby!
 




I can't wait to read your answers!
Link-up and join in :)



Saira
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment