Sunday 12 May 2013

Sunday Social 12/05/13

Sunday Social


Here we are again! 
My page views are getting higher now, so thanks to all you regular and new 
readers :) don't be a stranger, say hi!

1. 1 year ago I was doing...
 
We'd just come back from a weekend away in London at Thorpe Park
(and seeing Jeff Dunham live). This day last year, it was really sunny,
so we had a BBQ at my parents house.  




I was just doing my exams for stage 2 and about 
to embark on the third year of uni.


2. 5 years ago I was doing...
2008...uhr... I had finished a year off, the ONLY year I've ever taken out of education since I was 4 years old. (Aww!) I was working fulltime at the Theatre Royal Plymouth (which would be the place I met the man I fell in love with, but didnt realise until way after we left). I had just signed up to study a degree in Forensic Science which I was really excited for. :)


On - set at the panto.
Little did I know, next month I was about to lose the most amazing man ever to have been a part of my life - my Grandad.
A heart of gold. I miss him terribly. 
 


3. 10 years ago I was doing...
In 2003, I was in year 10 of High School,
doing my GCSEs.
 
We went to Turkey during the summer.

School photo with an awful filter on it.


4. 1 year from now I'll be doing...
I'll have been working in my new job for a year, and I'll have graduated (hopefully!)
from this degree that I'm about to finish in 2 weeks time.
I'm hoping that we'll have our mortgage by then, and start to plan for babies,
but there's no rush :)

5. 5 years from now I'll be doing...
Definitely in 5 years time, when I'm 30 (!!!!) we will have our home,
we will be married, and we will have babies. I hope that by then, I'll also
have completed the 3 year Doctorate - fingers crossed!!!!

6. 10 years from now I'll be doing...
I'll be living a great life and being totally nervous about getting dangerously close to 40 :)
Omg, the realisation just hit! Haha! 

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up with the girls! 

Next week's questions

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise?
2. Flowers or chocolate?
3. What is your favorite summertime activity?
4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer?
5. Favorite summer holiday?
6. What is your dream vacation?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment