Wednesday 22 May 2013

I MADE IT!!!!


I can't believe I can finally type the words...

I'VE FINISHED MY DEGREE!!!!

After 2 really confident exams, one not so great, and one
I haven't a clue how I did in, I had my final one today. I must
admit, even though I had revised, I didn't feel confident sat there waiting, but the second I turned the paper over and saw the two questions I wanted, I left out a little squeal! (I actually got told off for that, but who cares!)
Anyway, I came out beaming, and me and Frankie got celebratory lattes' and like the 5 year olds we once were, covered them in sprinkles.



So that's it. 3 years of my life gone, and in just over a month,
I'll find out if it paid off. Watch this space for July 5th - results day! 

Now to crack open the bottle of Desperados make a cup of tea,
sit down and relax, and enjoy some time with my favourite boys :)

(Oh, and a massive thank you to everyone who helped me through this degree. My Mum for always believing in me, my sister for letting me drivel on about child development to her, and ultimately to my incredible boyfriend for 3 years of constant click click click on the computer behind him, paper stuck to every wall for revision month, and for proof reading 60 pages of dissertation, twice! I love you!) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment