Sunday 18 October 2015

Organisation Station!

There's one thing I've already got my heart set on for the kitchen when it's finally finished - an organisation station. Also known as control centres, they're a hub of obsessive compulsive goodness, and for someone like me who loves lists, it's the perfect way to keep track of life.

Here are just a few of my favourites taken from Pinterest.









I'll be sure to show you guys what I end up with. So far, my chalkboard is the only thing I can think of that I want to include. I'm terrible for hoarding post so I think some little shelves for important mail and things to address would be really helpful. 

And don't you just love the IKEA buckets! We bought some two years ago to put on our rail and grow herbs in but we never put it up, dreaming of that new kitchen they just sat in storage. It'll be great to finally use them! 

Share your control centre ideas with me!

Xo





No comments:

Post a Comment