Sunday 28 September 2014

Sunday Social 28/09

Social Sunday

Here we are again, linking up with Ashley and Neely for the Sunday Social!

1. What is your favorite magazine to read?
I read 2 magazines regularly, Heat (gossip), and What Your Doctor Might Not Tell You (health). They're great!

2. What is the best thing you’ve seen online lately?
In-Flight Science by Brian Clegg
I read this article after it popped up on my newsfeed today.
Within 5 minutes, I had ordered the whole book :)
With a long-haul flight coming up (and my first over 4 hours!!!), I'm hoping it's going
to make me feel a little better!

3. What is your favorite celebrity to follow on Instagram or Twitter?
I love following Kaley Cuoco (@NormanCook) on Instagram, 
Jules Hough (@juleshough) on Instagram,
and Holby City cuties Camilla Arfwedson and 
David Ames (@camillakarfwedson and @semadivad)
on Instagram for their hilarious and cute photos. 
As for Twitter, I only really check it for updates from Derren Brown,
and my man crush Matt Bardock from Casualty.

4. Is there one article of clothing no matter what the season you can’t help but love?
Skinny jeans! They can be accessorised in any season :)

5. Do you prefer email or snail mail?
Snail mail! I love keeping it and reading it back.

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week’s questions
1. What is your favorite month and why?
2. What is your favorite holiday and why?
3. Are you getting the new iPhone, or are you more of an Android person?
4. What is the most thoughtful gift you’ve ever received from someone?
5. What is something you can’t wait to splurge on?
Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment