Tuesday 5 August 2014

Trevenna Tales




The occasion: Ashlea & Suzie's Wedding Reception
The venue: Trevenna, Cornwall

All images in this post were taken by me - please only share these images 
if you give credit and link back to this blog post. 

Pathetic disclaimer - although I intended to bring my Nikon D3000, I stupidly forgot it, so all these photos were unfortunately down to the 8 megapixels on my iPhone 5.

____________________________________________________________

My sister and I getting ready :)

Trevenna was an idyllic, stunning rural location!
 
My sister

The Decorations





You may remember these beautiful suitcases from Ozi's 1st birthday! We repainted them, and Ashlea unholstered the insides
with burlap for a vintage look. I'm going to be upcycling them again soon for their third project this year - watch this space!



The Cake


 Of course, no lesbian wedding is complete without a little nod to the gay community.
The inside of the cake was rainbow coloured!






The First Dance









The Brides

Me and Ashlea

The beautiful brides!






No comments:

Post a Comment