Sunday 10 August 2014

Sunday social 10/08

Social Sunday

Hey guys :) hope you're having a lovely weekend! 

Today’s questions are all about tv, songs, and movies - our favourite. 

1. One show you would love to see on Netflix that isn’t there?
Sabrina the Teenage Witch! I could literally just sit and watch them back to back on a rainy winter Sunday :) hubs might have something to say about that though! Oh and 8 simple rules :) 

2. One song you wish they would play more on the radio?
Anything from the 90's. It makes me giggle :) 

3. Your favorite song to sing loudly in the car?
Oh my goodness, I am a chronic car singer. My tops are probably Blurred Lines and anything by Maroon 5. 

4. What movie/tv show do you quote the most?
Buffy! Growing up on it, I learnt every script, knew everything there was to know - I aced every quiz book; sad isn't it. But I do find myself quoting it so much. 

5. One silly thing you do daily
Oh dear, there’s so many :) sit and talk to the dog about what he wants for breakfast....sing to myself when brushing my teeth....

Your turn! Answer the questions, grab our button, and link up!

Next week’s questions

1. What is one item you wish you could splurge on right now
2. If you had an entire weekend of no plans what would you do?
3. What is the next place you are visiting outside of your current city?
4. Are you a neat freak or a clutterbug?
5. What is your favorite summer purchase?
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment