Sunday 24 February 2013

The calm before the storm...


 Walking past Tesco after Uni last week, I saw bunches of Daffodils for £1. I bought one for us and one for my boyfriends Mum, but we ended up not seeing her so my vase was full of thes beautiful yellow and orange buds. They took less than 12 hours to open fully and they smell gorgeous!

My Grandma is moving in with my parents so yesterday, I helped my Mum clean up and sort out
some of the rooms, ready for her to bring her furniture over. I bought a few extra daffodils as they're her favourite, and it turned out they looked so pretty against the grey walls and yellow detail in the fireplace.   


 

 The best thing about visiting your parents is that they feed you ;)
The house is beautiful, clean and calming now


It's such a difference from how it was only a few short months ago!

 *photos to come*


This weekend and following weeks until 23rd March are all about the dissertation.
I'm looking forward to finishing it (and starting it!), but not the work I need to put into it.
Ah well, onwards and upwards.
Wish me luck!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment