Saturday 2 February 2013

February Photo Challenge


Can it really be that time of the month again?!
I sucked on the January challenge, so this month I vow to actually
make an effort!

As usual, you can follow me on Instagram @sairanaomi,
and join in on the challenge by @fatmumslim by hashtagging
#fmsphotoaday 



Here goes...



 Day 1: Fork

When you reach a fork in the road, how do you decide which path to take?
Sometimes, maybe you opt for the easier path, but do you ever truly
feel like you made the right choice, unless you worked hard for it?
I choose the harder path, because no one ever got anything worth having
without working hard for it.   

Coming up...
Day 2: Pattern
The bunting we bought for xmas is too pretty to take down!

Day 3: Something beginning with 'E'
Excitement. Thorpe Park 2012.





Day 4: Hope
Our NYE 2012 sky lantern.
I have hope all our wishes will come true this year.


Day 5: Something you smelled
Indian! We had takeaway, and boy was I craving something spicy! :)
Sag aloo, chicken bhuna and rice. <3 



Day 6: Soft
I do miss his soft fur :(


 
Day 7: Your Name
I randomly found this years ago on the internet.
Saira is NOT a dog's name!!!




Day 8: Something orange
Tonight's sunset <3


9: Guilty Pleasure
Currently, granola maple with fruit. Deeelish.


10: 3 o'clock
Woody bought me Command & Conquer for the PS3. 
I am like an 8 year old again...!



11: Entrance
I spent the day at my Grandmas today. The only place
that hasn't changed since I was a baby. It sometimes feels more
like home than my Parents house. 



12. Where you ate lunch
 It was more like brunch, but home :) I made pancakes
and strawberries. Nom!


13. Walking 
We've noticed we don't walk as much now Kip's gone.
I miss it.
I miss him.



14. Love is... 
Memories. Love is every person who touched your heart.
Love is family and friends.
Love is forever.


Day 15: Inside Your Fridge

* I forgot *

Day 16: Perfect
Perfect view, perfect place. 
Oludeniz, Turkey.
2009. 




Day 17: In Your Hand
Today me and Lucy went for coffee.
There was a face on my cup.


Day 18: Something You Don't Like
Being stuck inside the lab all day, when it's actually sunny out!
But still bitterly chilly. :'( 


Day 19: I am...
 madly in love with him... <3


Day 20: Where You Stood
In the kitchen. In my new shoes. Making smoothies. 

21: Full
 Well, it was. Until Mum gave the whole jar to me ;) 
Granola is goooood!


22: Makes you smile
 Knowing that my little man is having the time of his life
in his new home. <3


23: A word
 Daffodil. Because it makes me smile.


24: Cloud
 Cloudy day driving back from Exeter.


25: On your bedside table
I have two new additions to the bedside table.
My Grandma is clearing out her house and gave me my two teddies
from when I was a kid. It's nice to have them home :) 



 
26: Quiet
I love when its quiet at the gym. 
I also love that I realised the stepper burns twice as 
many calories as the bike. New favourite toy. 


27: Playing 
As I blogged not long ago, we spent the day training Police drug dogs.
I love how its all just a great big game to them. They're adorable. 


28: Upside Down 
This always makes me giggle. 
Good times in 2004, during GCSE revision. I got suspended by
my friends in a gothic shop, and hung by my ankles and swung around.
IN A SKIRT!!!!! *red face!!*

And there we have it!
I guess I didnt do as well as planned. 
When my dissertations finished, and exams are over, 
I plan to spend summer documenting each day properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment