Saturday 31 December 2016

18 weeks!



Dear Bump,

Well I should probably start by apologising - this week we drove 10 hours to Disneyland Paris, with minimal breaks, and my body did NOT like it. I was limping for two days because I had such bad pains in my groin, but luckily since driving back again yesterday, I feel fine. I just hope you're okay in there and don't hold it against me! We did get you some adorable pressies though, I hope you like them!

I've had a couple of flutters in my tummy but nothing very strong, so we are still waiting patiently to feel you move for the first time! I hope its when your daddy's telling you a story before bed, because he always has his hands on you to keep you warm.

This week, according to my apps, you're around the size of an artichoke - 14.2cm and 19g! 
You've also started swallowing, yawning, hiccuping and sucking too :)

Symptoms? 
Everything's calmed down recently - I think the month off work was the best decision I could have made. I've been able to focus on getting back to full health and you definitely approve - I have a great appetite coming now, and your little bump is growing steadily! 
 I haven't put on any weight, but that's down to the sickness from last month, so no doubt you'll be helping me pile it on again soon ;)

You were so spoiled at Christmas! Your daddy got you some amazing and adorable gifts, all things Mummy was planning to buy (daddy did good!). Your Auntie Kerri and Mimi made you an amazing hamper, too! 

Only 17 days until we find out if you're a little Mr or Miss, and we could not be more excited!!!

Grow strong, little one. Mummy, Daddy and Scout love you so much. xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment