Sunday 5 July 2015

Shine bright like a glitter glass!

Something I've been doing since last year and haven't mentioned 
so far on here is making glitter glasses! 
They were quite popular through Pinterest and various people locally had started to
make them, and being just before Christmas, I decided I would get on the case, and
make some for the table on Christmas day.
Since then, I've not really stopped...! Here are a few I've made and the stories behind them.

Clockwise l-r: My boss and co-workers joint 50th Birthdays; A Mothers Day pink and gold heart; Batman glass; Breaking Bad glass; Master coffee cup; Pink glitter and chalkboard label mason jar.

Clockwise l-r: Initial glass in pink; Minion!; Mothers Day Mum with gemstone heart; 
Mr and Mrs Turkish flag champagne wedding flutes; Monsters Inc glass; Chalkboard and gold glitter champagne glass for a teacher.

I've also been making these little cuties...

Tooth Fairy jars!


Head on over to my Facebook page The Craft Room
to keep up with new sparkly creations, or to place an order!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment